English through jokes


The polar bear

TO BE: present simple

POLAR BEAR CUB: Mum, am I a real polar bear?
POLAR BEAR MOTHER:
Yes, dear, of course you are.
POLAR BEAR CUB:
Really?
POLAR BEAR MOTHER:
Mother: Yes, son. I’m a polar bear. Your dad’s a polar bear. Your grandparents are polar bears. Your sisters are polar bears. Your brothers are polar bears.
POLAR BEAR CUB:
I know that, mum. But am I a real polar bear?
POLAR BEAR MOTHER:
Of course you are. Be quiet and eat your fish.
POLAR BEAR CUB:
But I’m not a polar bear, I’m sure.
POLAR BEAR MOTHER:
Listen to me. You are a real polar bear. Why do you ask the same question again and again?
POLAR BEAR CUB:
Because I’m freezing!



This site contains jokes based on useful
grammar points in English. Each joke is followed by a grammar explanation and exercises on the grammar and key vocabulary from the jokes.
(ESLjokes.net)
Click on the image above for more information.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs